Hari raya will be in 2 days time...
and I'm not feeling very well...
I have a high fever and a slight cough since this morning...
Oh god...hopefully it will be gone by wednesday nite...
or else I really really have no mood to beraya.
Today...despite having a high fever...
I still went shopping though...
cause I don't have any other days to shop for raya....
its either today or tomorrow...
so Die Die must shop!
hahahaha
I almost buka half way just now in town....
kakkakak....but luckily I'm with my sis...
I simply can't cause later she 'paoto' me.....
Seriously, I have no energy to walk and shop around orchard....
I just grabbed what I wanted....no tawaf this round...
cause my legs are killing me.....
So what's the splurge?
hmm.....lets not say the exact amount....
It makes me feel very guilty..
ahakz....
I actually spent a few hundred dollars
on a Guess handbag, a pair of shoes ( brandless ), 2 pairs of earrings and a whole set of makeup from Shu eumura......
Gosh!.....
But I can say its worth it!
For now.....
Im bankrupt!
So I will try to avoid taking a cab to work everyday....
hmm...perhaps should wake up earlier than usual....
or cut short the time I take to shower and getting dress.....
haiz....that's my bad habit....
So for now...I'm going to enjoy my long holidays till I get back to work next Monday.....